Mittwoch, 18. November 2009

Self-made pizza II

I've already written about self-made pizza here (click me). Now I'll deliver the pictures. The dough I posted in the recipe will be enough for 2 persons, as you can see in the pic...
Next up is the pizza in the oven. You have to take a certain sequence into account when garnishing your pizza (unless you don't want it to look like a pizza). First spread the seasoned tomato sauce, then sprinkle grated cheese over it, then add the meat and veggies. Sprinkle some pizza seasoning over it, a bit of salt if the dough, sauce and toppings aren't salty enough and some oil if you want.
The finished pizza will look like this.

I don't really know if it's cheaper to make your own pizza (especially counting your own time in), but you have more control over the quality of toppings and it's fun. Today I actually made cookies, some chewy chocolate ones and some oat ones. Both turned out deliciously thanks to the great recipes some users of a cooking platform posted. Will take pics and post the recipes next time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen