Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Jell-O Time

If there is something weird-looking, then it's jello and I have to try it... Jello is more of an American-thing and finding more interesting flavors can be sort of a challenge in Austria. So whereever I go I will check out the dessert section to see whether I can find something new.
Here we have the best-looking: blue berries, by Jell-O brand. A food-loving university colleague was so nice to bring me this flavor along with some other Jell-O boxes. Thank you again (I know you'll be reading this :P)! The flavor was decent, but I mostly liked this jello because of the color... I love blue, in anything lol.
The following green jello is lime-flavored and contains no sugar (artificial sweeteners... I try to avoid them though). It's Jell-O brand too and I bought it in Singapore. It tastes the way dish liquid smells, not so yummy...
Here is a japanese brand I cannot remember, but it's black grape jello and was very delicious. Realistic flavor and the right consistency. I've bought some grape jello again (with different packaging) and hope it turns out well... more on it when the time comes.

Last but not least my funny creation made from orange-flavored jello. I put some banana slices, whipped cream and peppermint sirup over it... it did turn out yummy! Just the peppermint sirup wasn't really necessary.

That's it for now on jello...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen