Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Singapore V: Sakae Sushi - The beginning of swordfish/butterfish cravings

I looovvvee Sushi! There's nothing better than raw seafood melting in my mouth. So for by birthday we decided to go to Sakae Sushi. I had one of the Sashimi Sets and some extra plates of Maguro and Kanjiki (=Swordfish!!!). This is where I fell in love with swordfish...

Below is the Atrium @ Orchard place with the conveyor belt. If you choose the Sashimi Buffet you are ordering everything though.
This place is the only one with Sashimi Buffet. Since I couldn't get enough of swordfish I had to go there twice and get my triple portion of fatty fish :P It's juicy, succulent and oh so delicious. Even without Wasabi (that I usually use lots of). Too bad I have never seen swordfish anywhere else than in Singapore...

Another dish I'm definitely going to have again one day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen