Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Singapore IV: Carl's Jr. - Fastfood at its best

I eat a lot - so the tiny McDonalds burgers never make me full. Since I like fastfood (I actually like every food...) I had to try a few Carl's Jr. burgers:
-Famous Star
-Superstar
-Guacamole Bacon
-Portobello Mushroom Burger
-Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Sandwich
of course I always had the fries and drink too :X It's a miracle I didn't gain weight ;D


In the following pic you see my favorite: The Famous Star Combo with small sized fries and apple drink. I always need a lot of ketchup for my fries and the Salsa in the left pot would be great as a salad additionally to the burger. Anyway, why I like the Famous Star so much? Because the Superstar (with 2 slices of meat) is simply too much for me... the Guacamole didn't give much taste and the Mushrooms didn't taste nice. The Chicken burger is good, but it's chicken :P and I prefer beef patties for my burgers.

Where to find? All over the U.S. and Singapore ^^ Enjoy the menu here: http://www.carlsjr.com/menu/ McDo' is surely cheaper, but the portions are tiny, and the fries not as good. However, I still love the Filet-O-Fish...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen