Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009

The birth of...

a food blog centered about stuff available in Vienna, Austria and wherever I'm travelling to. I enjoy eating out, discovering the best of the best, the budget-friendly, and recipes for home cooking as well as tasty things from supermarkets.

Why am I doing another food blog? - Yesterday I got the worst Tom Yum ever and felt an obligation to tell the world... but it's also a place to share the best and the mediocre. So you, my readers will know what you get, where to get it and how much you have to spent.

Since I'm located in Austria, you will get your fair share of Austrian Cuisine, European dishes in general, but also Asian stuff since I'm originally from Taiwan and spent 4 months on exchange in Singapore.

Be prepared for loads of pictures, reviews, recipes and recommendations. Until then... see ya soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen