Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Maredo... like 3rd, 4th time?!

I went there relatively often as you can see... their food is good and something besides Pizza that my bf likes.
So here is another piled up salad. They never change the range of salads though. Even though I love what's there I'd be happy to see a new noodles salad or something every once in a while.
My rib-eye steak rare, with sourcreme and french fries. Nice meat, but I still prefer the much tender filet.
My bf's rumpsteak an wedges.
Fried veggies as side dish. This wasn't that good though, mainly onions and peppers. Wouldn't order it again (actually my bf ordered it).

Well, I'd recommend you going there for lunch (between 11 AM and 5PM) since they have special prices for the steak+salad+potatoe side. The 180g filet steak is ideal for my and the whole menu 'only' costs 12,80€, while you usually (dinnertime, weekend and holidays) have to pay 18€ (I believe) for the filet steak alone.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen