Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010

Just some DOTS pictures...

since I haven't posted them yet. It's been some time ago, but the pictures are better than my previous ones of DOTS :P and the sushi was still divine, especially since I had a large butterfish set. Oh well, I'd be a happy camper if someone would just hand me a fresh, dead butterfish to eat :D

Cool interior, as always.

Gotta love their simple but nice arrangement.

Free, yummy salad :O

Another one XD

A view of the bar.

Very nice lighting. My bf had spring rolls with that chili sauce, well, he was quicker than my camera.

That chicken stuff on pak choi :D kinda overpriced for that size but tasted good.

With some rice... and here comes the butterfish!!!

And a close-up of the yummiest fish ever... *drools*...*happy that my keyboard is covered*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen