Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

Weird food combinations

reading a thread on a forum made me think about this again. Here's the initial question:

Are there any things you like to eat together that really don't go together or most people find weird?

Well, most stuff I eat people find weird. Sometimes I eat desserts before the main dish... but aside from that, here are my favorite weirdo-combis:

- banana slices on a peanutbutter toast
- blue cheese with figue jam and roasted pumpkin seeds on bread (that's actually how one gourmet cheese restaurant serves it. loved the combination ever since)
- pickles and ham
- French fries with regular mayonnaise
- breaded deep-fried chicken with mayonnaise (baked in fat, dipped in fat, love it)

That's all I can come up with right now. Next time I'll post pics again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen